Your Ceremony is the Heart of your Wedding Day
What a wonderful time in your life!
You are getting married and joining millions of couples throughout history who have chosen to make their vows in the presence of their family and friends--a day you will remember your whole life! The heart and soul of your wedding day is your ceremony. Envision how it will be. For 15 to 25 minutes, all your guests are watching you and listening to every word your wedding officiant speaks.
For your peace of mind you want:
- an officiant who delivers your ceremony with confidence and grace
- a minister who is open to your ideas, easy-going, and flexible
- an officiant who respects your beliefs and lifestyle
- a wedding minister who honors your wishes and desires
- a wedding officiant who is caring, experienced, creative, and superbly capable
- a wedding minister who is professional, organized, responsible and dependable
- a wedding minister who handles last minute changes with finesse and ease
- a minister who works with your photographer to get the photos you want during the ceremony
Creating your wedding ceremony..................
You want your wedding ceremony to be a beautiful and touching expression of your love for each other. As your wedding officiant, Rev. Nancy can help you create an unforgettable wedding ceremony including suggestions for readings and music. You can write the ceremony of your dreams yourselves, or she can furnish sample ceremonies for you to choose or modify, or she can create a unique ceremony just for you. You may choose to have a traditional religious wedding ceremony, a contemporary spiritual wedding ceremony, or a civil secular wedding ceremony. You may choose an interfaith wedding ceremony that blends customs from different faiths. You may include wedding traditions such as a unity candle, the rose ceremony, handfasting, blessing of the hands, sand ceremony, water-pouring ceremony, parents' blessings, children's blessings, special readings, glass breaking, wine ceremony, handfasting, ring blessings, jumping the broom and more.
Your unique wedding ceremony will be a beautiful collaboration between the two of you that is uniquely yours to treasure for the rest of your lives. Since you have created your wedding ceremony, you will always know what Rev. Nancy will be saying at your wedding--no surprises!
If your wedding will be on Cape Cod, the Islands or surrounding areas, click here to contact Rev. Nancy today to see if she is available and set up a consultation.